WordPress 5.0.1 安全更新版本發佈建議升級
WordPress 5.0.1現已推出。這是自WordPress 3.7以來所有版本的安全版本。強烈建議用戶立刻進行更新。此外，還鼓勵插件作者閱讀5.0.1版本的開發者說明，以獲取有關向後兼容的信息。WordPress 5.0及更早版本受到以下錯誤的影響，這些錯誤在5.0.1版中得到修復。
對於尚未更新到5.0 的用戶，但在使用最新版本WordPress 4.9 及更早版本，亦可升級到該版本。
- Karim El Ouerghemmi discovered that authors could alter meta data to delete files that they weren’t authorized to.
- Simon Scannell of RIPS Technologies discovered that authors could create posts of unauthorized post types with specially crafted input.
- Sam Thomas discovered that contributors could craft meta data in a way that resulted in PHP object injection.
- Tim Coen discovered that contributors could edit new comments from higher-privileged users, potentially leading to a cross-site scripting vulnerability.
- Tim Coen also discovered that specially crafted URL inputs could lead to a cross-site scripting vulnerability in some circumstances. WordPress itself was not affected, but plugins could be in some situations.
- Team Yoast discovered that the user activation screen could be indexed by search engines in some uncommon configurations, leading to exposure of email addresses, and in some rare cases, default generated passwords.
- Tim Coen and Slavco discovered that authors on Apache-hosted sites could upload specifically crafted files that bypass MIME verification, leading to a cross-site scripting vulnerability.