Goodsync 可以说是目前最好用的的文件同步工具，可以支持双击同步，单向备份，多任务的同步工具.本地文件同步、windows网上网上邻居同步、FTP同步、WebDAV同步、Amazon S3同步、sFTP同步 winMobile同步。GoodSync的自动同步和备份电子邮件，照片，财务文件，MP3和所有其他重要文件之间的台式机，笔记本电脑，外部驱动器，FTP，安全FTP，WebDAV的，Amazon S3的服务器和Windows Mobile设备。
GoodSync如何方便地设置和使用，这些都需要你来亲身体验。接下来，我们的介绍将让你了解如何快速进行设置和自动同步数据。GoodSync 正是一个 文件同步 和 文件备份 的软件，它可以游走于你的台式电脑、笔记本电脑、外部驱动器之间自动进行同步。支持：Windows 7 / Windows 10系统。包括Windows Server 2016.
无论是台式电脑、便携笔记本、网络服务器还是外置驱动设备，无论是通过局域网络还是互联网络，只要是你的重要文件，都可以自动同步和备份。通过使用创新性的同步算法 ―― GoodSync 将在未来数年中成为同步领域的领先者。
Version 10 New Features
Additional storage options
GoodSync 10 now offers even more cloud storage and service providers; all those found in version 9, plus OneDrive Office 365 and Amazon Cloud Drive. No matter your storage preference,
With an ever-changing digital world, we’re staying ahead of the game by providing the best visual experience for our users.
End-to-end data encryption
Maximize your security and include encryption on the destination as well. AES with 256-bit key is used for encryption, with all file blocks chained. Random salt is applied, so different encryptions of the same file will produce different results. File size will increase by exactly 32 bytes.
Improved peer-to-peer (P2P) connectivity with block level incremental data transfer allows you to enjoy even faster backups – saving you time and increasing productivity. In our own internal testing, we saw increases in transfer speeds as high as 400%.
Improved organization for jobs
Users can now utilize a new grouping feature to compliment the improved job status dashboard. We understand how crucial organization is when syncing countless, important files between your devices. That’s why we’ve made GoodSync 10 easier to use!
GoodSync for Business Console
Our GoodSync for Business console now offers centralized administration and reporting, eliminating the need for end user interaction. This streamlines the process, allowing a single administrator to handle all installations, back-ups, synchronizations, job assignments, reporting, and more.
Version 10.9.7 Sep 06, 2018
* GSTP-3: new version of GSTP protocol: establishes connections faster, better scalability.
* GSTP-3 computers (ver ≥ 10.9.7) cannot talk to GSTP-2 computers (ver < 10.9.7).
* So all your computers must be running GoodSync ver ≥ 10.9.7 or ver < 10.9.7, but not mix of both.
* GSTP client: fast cloning of connections, speeds up startup of Sync with many threads.
* GSTP client: do not list shared computers that are offline, cannot connect to them anyway.
* GSTP server: fixed Session pickup may not work on 2nd and later attempts.
* GSTP forwarders: present full certificate chain to clients.
* GSTP server: fixed Protect System Files feature, adjust to new paths.
* GSTP server: fixed GetFileOwnerACL not implemented.
* For Windows Server: Increased max number of simultaneous connections from 10 to 15.
* Localization: Fixed cannot open file ‘C:/Program Files/Siber Systems/GoodSync/en-english.rfi’.
* Amazon CD: Added retry on HTTP error 504 Gateway Timeout.
* MS Graph: Use token cache file msgraph-fs-cache.tic, just like we did in OneDrive.
* MS Graph: Added more file types that cannot be resolved by-path.
* Ticket Upload: Show progress of ticket upload, as it can be a time-consuming process.
* CC Runner Installer: When updating CC Runner, do not start CC Runner from System Account.
Version 10.9.6 Aug 09, 2018
* Sync Speed: Fixed excessive locking was slowing down GS GUI when speed limit is low.
* Installer: Fixed unchecking Register Desktop still caused Desktop shortcuts coming back.
* Installer: Fixed New User was not detected.
* Gs2Go Installer: Do not allow install, if no drive is selected.
* Google Drive: recovery from missed changes or change latency leaving non-existent file info in cache.
* Google Drive, Team Drive, Docs: Fixed order of OFC changes concerning single item.
* MS Graph, OneDrive Personal: process incorrect 206 Partial Content returned by MS servers.
* gs-server: Show Home Folder in Top Level only if gs-server is logged in as real Windows user.
* WinFileSys Elevation: Fixed paths used for SMB shares in elevation.
* CC Runner: Service and GUI: Fixed AutoUpdate of CC Runner Service switches to CC Runner GUI.
* Explorer: Fixed Copy/Paste from/to Encrypted FS was not working, if not top level.
* Explorer: Copy/Move files: always connect two file systems, or it can fail on Encrypted FS.
* License: If license file has incorrect size then save a copy of it, for reporting.
* License: If we encounter empty Activation ID in stored license file, report an error.
* AutoInstall in AutoUpdate: Turn it On by default.
Version 10.9.5 Aug 02, 2018
* GoodSync2Go installer: Fixed several bugs, improved usability.
* GoodSync2Go installer: Do not elevate Gs2Go installer.
* GS Connect Setup: Improved it, when called from Installer.
* Registry Jobs: Fixed Folder Options got damaged when reading.
* Installer: improved adding/removing Start Menu and Desktop items.
Version 10.9.4 July 30, 2018
* Gs2Go Installer: Fixed Language settings was reset to English on every install.
* Gs2Go Installer: Do not stop or start GsServer and other services in Gs2Go installer.
* Gs2Go: Use lang.opt file in Profile folder to store Language setting, not registry.
* Installer: Keep installer window Topmost, so that it does not get lost.
* Gs2Go: Implement separate AutoUpdate for Gs2Go, which downloads its own distribution.
* Gs2Go: Implement AutoInstall + AutoUpdate for Gs2Go, run non-elevated.
Version 10.9.3 July 26, 2018
* Installer: New Installer for ver 10 that does not use NSIS.
* Installer: GoodSync2Go: Do not allow installing to System Disk (C:).
* Installer: CC Runner: Request Company Id, PIN, etc in non-silent mode.
* Installer: transaction-based file update that does not delete old program files.
* Installer: Ver 9: freeze ver 9, stop producing releases, except for major fixes.
* Installer: Localization: do our own localization, based on *.rfs files.
* Installer: Logs: When in System Account (MSI), write logs to C:/Program Data/GoodSync.
* Mega FS: Added Mega file system (Beta), with mega:// prefix.
* Export TIX: Fixed copy of Accounts was not saved to TIX file on Export.
* GSTP: Added enforcement of Email and Name length limits, when creating account.
* sib-lib: Turn On /O2 optimization in all libraries.
* gs-server: Do not require file:// prefix in Home Folders URL.
* gs-server: Allow Home Folders and Folder Grants to be combined.
* gs-server: Add New User: Remove GsConnect/LocalUser options, it is defined by server type.
* Quota File Sys: fixed several issues in disk space usage computation.
* Quotas: Implemented disk quota for granted folders.
* Forwarder + Receiver: Fixed virt-comp was not passed if Session is initiated via PickupSessions.
* Mediator Web UI: Added page to Request Storage.
* Mediator Web UI: Break User Account presentation into several tabs.
Version 10.9.2 June 15, 2018
* gs-server: Fixed Incremental Analyze did not work for gs-server + On File Change.
* gs-server: Fixed wrong paths passed in GetFileCheckSum.
* GSTP + OTP: Fixed of Device Authorization was lost, then client can cycle on re-Auth.
* GS Connect Web UI: Added Delete Old Devices, that is, devices not seen for N days.
* GS Connect Web UI: multiple bug fixes, improve usability.
* GSTP sharing: Fixed Sharing did not work, if default forwarder was used.
* GSTP sharing: Implemented CanShare flag: Grantor user allows Share to be further shared.
* GSTP sharing: Relax format of From Folder, do not require file:// prefix.
* Amazon Cloud Drive: Fixed Conflict 409 in Analyze after stopped Sync.
Version 10.9.1 June 01, 2018
* Disk Free Space: show it in Explorer and Browse dialog for all file systems that have it.
* Sharing: Added chaining of Folder Grants: (A grants to B) + (B grants to C) -> (A grants to C).
* Sharing: Granted Computer now assumes UserId of Grantee user, not that of Grantor user, as before.
* gs-server and forwarders: Fixed passing of Delegated Auth flag.
* gs-server: Added flag DirectOnly to settings.tix. If Yes, it declares that it needs no Forwarders.
* gs-server: Added flag GrantsOnly to settings.tix. If Yes, server rejects all non-grant folders.
* gs-server: Fixed /set-admin, /set-user and /del-user commands: load settings before them.
* MS Graph OneDrive/Office: Fixed OAuth2 token endpoints for regional clouds.
* Fixed vulnerability where GoodSync can load malicious DLL from its program folder.
* Moved European Forwarder to bigger server in Amsterdam.
* Linux .run installer: Fixed profile owner when configuring gs-server daemon to run under limited user.
* Gs-Server for Synology NAS: Better integration with DSM UI, according to DSM standards.
Version 10.9.0 May 15, 2018
* Gs-Server: get rid of internal file:// in URL pointing to gs-server, so that
gstp://comp.user.goodsync/file:///disk/folder becomes gstp://comp.user.goodsync/disk/folder
* Browse Dlg: Fixed checking for GSTP computer being local, when GS offers to change to Local FS.
* Browse Dlg + Side Options: Fixed Side Options do not change when sync folder changes in Browse dlg.
* Side Options: Allow turning Off Use Temp Files option for Local FS, as in rare cases it may not have MoveFile.
* Do not Delete Dest file on Direct Upload only when both RecycleBin and History are turned off.
* Sync Scripts: Do not Call Script / Send Email after Analyze that ended with Wait for User.
* Windows FS + SMB: Fixed resolution of SMB paths that are used in Local FS.
* Amazon CD: Retry on Error 502 Bad Gateway, returned by ACD server.
* Encrypted FS: Implemented GetFileOwner(), GetFileOwnerACL(), SetFileOwnerACL().
* TLS/SSL: updated list of valid root certificates and Certificate Authorities.
* Gs-Server Web UI: Fixed logout did not cause forgetting credentials in the browser.
* DE and AR localization updated.
Version 10.8.9 May 08, 2018
* Encryption Side Option: Merge Encrypt Names/Bodies into one option.
* Encryption Side Option: Added Test Encryption button, to test Encryption Password on folder.
* Encryption Side Option: Added Empty Sync Folder button, to wipeout folder when Encryption changes.
* Encrypted File System: Added conveyerization to it, so that it can upload much faster.
* Side Option FAT-like: Show it for GSTP file systems too, as FAT may be hiding behind GSTP.
* GSTP server + Home FS: Make Folders grow directly from GSTP server, without qhome:// FS and Server S0.
* Sharing + Forwarder: Make Sharing work via Forwarders.
* Sharing: Fixed folder list when Grantor’s server is presented as two different servers to Grantee.
* Azure FS: Not Found in ConnectFS is now ignored, not a real error.
* Installer: Add Marker to all dialogs and message boxes, so that they can be closed by Installer.
* File Upload: If destination file system is atomic, do not delete destination file before upload.
* Side Options: Use Temp Files: Make this option always On for Local File System.
* MS Graph: Added ability to address sites and sub-sites by name.
* Browse Dialog: Reorder file systems, hide old and unused file systems.
Version 10.8.8 Apr 30, 2018
* SFTP: Major Speedup of Uploads, up to 20 times faster on fast networks.
* SFTP: Added support for ECDSA host key algorithms, such as SSH-ED25519.
* Sharing: Fixed drilling into shares where server name seen by Grantee differs from Grantor’s name.
* File Open: Fixed files were not open in GS Explorer from Sync tree.
* Sockets: speed up socket upload and download on high speed networks.
* MS Graph: Added option “Request Group.All.Read scope”, off by default.
* MS Graph: Added Region option for National Clouds: US govt, DE, CN.
* MS Graph: miscellaneous bug fixes and speed improvements.
* S3 DreamHost: Allow parts upload on DreamHost, they finally implemented it.
* Get/Set ACL GSTP: Send ACL in the HTTP body which can handle newlines in ACL.
* gsync, gscp, gs-server: get rid of extra newline in console output.
* gs-server: Allow only TLS 1.2, enable ECDH and show three strong cipher suites by default.
Version 10.8.6 Apr 15, 2018
* MS Graph: many changes in browsing, show all Sites and Drives.
* MS Graph: Acquire Group.Read.All and Sites.ReadWrite.All permissions, to see Sites.
* MS Graph: Add icon and description, fixed several bugs.
* S3: V4 auth: Escape : and * too, or we get signature errors.
* GoodSync2Go: Fixed GoodSync2Go.bat file did not start EXE on 32-bit system.
* File Monitoring: Do Monitoring only for Local/Net file systems, not for remote systems.
* Device ID: fixed corrupted device id sent for non-latin computer names.
* Thousands Separator: Fixed adding , or . separator in case of non-standard Number Format.
* Crash Catcher: Do not report exception that we caught, if we could not walk the stack.
* gsync and other console apps: Make them show foreign characters.
* Filters: fixed bugs in handling Absolute Include filters.
* CC Runner: Do not log sensitive info, such as passwords.
* gsync: Fixed /oauth option not working.
* gscp: Add handling of /profile= and logging command line options.
Version 10.8.4 Apr 09, 2018
* MS Graph: Added new file system for Microsoft Drive, based on new MS Graph API.
* MS Graph: This is Experimental Beta release, less subject to Error 429 though.
* Amazon S3: Fixed getting location of bucket for URL-based scheme, could cause infinite recursion.
* Amazon S3: Us Govt Cloud: Always use region us-gov-west-1 for it.
* Amazon S3: Now always use V4 auth (AWS4-HMAC-SHA256) headers.
* Backblaze B2: fixed progress indication in upload of large files.
* Deduplication + GSTP: Fixed download of dedup file from GSTP was showing it of zero size.
* Do not allow Limited User to use Elevation to get to folders that are forbidden to him.
* Account Manager: Do Not remove Accounts that have no File System for their URL.
* GoodSync2Go: Added 64-bit EXEs to files installed by GS2GO installer.
* GoodSync2Go: Store DeviceID in Profile/deviceid.tix on GS2Go disk.
* GoodSync2Go: improve folder structure, have only file GoodSync2Go.bat at the top that runs 32-bit or 64-bit.
* gs-server: Fixed Unique Server Id was not set sometimes, when gs-server started.
* gs-server: Improve startup and restart sequence.
* gsync: Get /profile= option before other options, so that commands are applied to the specified profile.
* LogViewer: Improve init sequence, write logs of LogViewer to log folder.
* Visual Sync Tree: Add File To Sync tree view that shows unsynced files, update it during Sync.
* Visual Sync Tree: Changes View shows Proposed Changes, that do not change as Sync progresses.
* Visual Sync Tree + AutoSync: Do not drop the tree after AutoSync finishes.
Version 10.8.2 Mar 23, 2018
* Auto-Install on Auto-Update: new scheme with Waiter process, provides instant restart.
* Auto-Install on Auto-Update: install it any time Jobs are not running, not just 3AM to 5AM.
* Auto-Install on Auto-Update: non-installer URLs now will all go to browser.
* De-Elevation after Installer: do not use Windows Tasks for it, use our own restart.
* Special Operations: fixed rare crashes caused by Spec Ops + Direction Change.
* Crash Catcher: do not catch exceptions not related to GoodSync.
* Sockets: fixed shutdown sequence for Listen sockets, fixes rare crashes.
* Accounts and Jobs Load: Fixed Import of Job that point to incorrect Account.
* Control Center Runner Installer: more fixes.
* Control Center Job Upload: Fixed Job Command line generator for several job options.
* SFTP: Added support for ECDH key exchange algorithms: email@example.com, ecdh-sha2-nistp256, ecdh-sha2-nistp384, ecdh-sha2-nistp521, diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, diffie-hellman-group16-sha512, diffie-hellman-group18-sha512.
Version 10.8.1 Mar 15, 2018
* SyncLib: optimize performance bottlenecks, so that it runs faster.
* ZipStream read/write: optimize performance bottlenecks, so that it runs faster.
* Crash Catcher: do not react to crashes that happen not on GoodSync stack.
* GSTP client: fixed crashes, if many clients Connect all at once.
* Sib-Socket Shutdown: fixed force shutdown did not cause effect on Linux.
* License: Added lock to reading and writing License file and registry.
* CC Runner Service Install: Remove NT Domain from SysUserID before using it.
* Account Manager: save copy of accounts-bookmarks.tic file after each migration.
* SyncLib: Delete all *._gstmp files if they are more than 24 hours old.
* Mediator: Disabled TLSv1, SSLv3, enabled ECDHE for better encryption.
* Google Drive: Fixed Make Folder in Browse Quick mode may cause cache problems.
Version 10.8.0 Mar 07, 2018
* Multiple Workers in SyncLib: Fixed crashes, caused by insufficient locking of Job Progress.
* On File Change: Fixed rare crashes when *.tmp file was encountered and deleted.
* Rewrote Crash Catcher, to catch more real crashes and fewer unrelated crashes.
* Optimization: Turned Off /O2 optimization in SyncLib And GsFileSys, as it prevents crash analysis.
* Generate SyncOp instead of New File Conflict, if non-intersecting L and R gen lists are far apart time-wise.
* On File Change: make Job wait 30 sec between Analyze and Sync, if Errors or Conflicts were detected.
* On File Change: make Job wait 30 sec after Sync, if User Stop was detected.
* Sync Tree Toolbar: Fixed Item counts were not updated when new tree is built by Analyze.
* Upload Jobs: Fixed Command Line errors in uploading jobs.
Version 10.7.9.7 Mar 02, 2018
* Google Drive: Introduce Quick Mode, used in Browse, so that Cache is initialized only in Analyze.
* Google Drive: Keep backup of disk cache file, use backup file in case primary file is damaged.
* Google Drive: do not send redirect_uri when refreshing Access Token, or else we get Error 400.
* Box.com: Rewrite listings to use marker pagination instead of offset pagination.
* Box.com: Skip over web_link items, they are not files or folders anyway.
* OAuth2 File Systems: retry connections on OAuth2 token refresh, to fix connection errors.
* On File Change: stop file upload when it has been change on source side.
* Progress: Reset Job Bytes and other progress items when Incremental Sync starts.
* SyncLib: Fixed file deletion was possible in GSTP jobs, when connection was lost during Analyze.
* gs-server: Make Mediator reg attempts more aggressive when Discovery starts.
* Proxy in Sockets: Fixed If Proxy Auto/Manual is Off, sometimes it was used if Proxy Host/Port were set.
* Gs-Server and Gs-Runner services were not reacting to Sleep, now they suspend when going to Sleep.
* Added command: Tools -> Upload Jobs to Control Center.
* Program Options -> Security: Added option: Accounts Encryption Password.
* CC Runner Installer: Added CL option for Accounts Encryption Password.
* CC Runner Installer: Added CL options for Mini Progress and Allow User To Exit.
* CC Runner: Added reaction to: Sleep, Wakeup, Logoff (End Session), WMI messages.
Version 10.7.8 Feb 19, 2018
* MS drive: Use new MS Graph for Discovery Service, as old OneDrive system stopped working with Error 401.
* MS drive: improve error messages when discovery fails, instead of showing dropped connection.
* gsync CL options: Move /override-locks from Run Options into Job Options (non-persistent).
* CC Runner: When installing CC Runner, set it to Start When Windows Starts, not GS GUI.
* Google Drive/Docs V3: Implement “delete” for files/folders that were shared with current user.
Version 10.7.7 Feb 13, 2018
* Google Docs: Added Google Docs file system with gdocs3:// prefix. It shows only Google Docs, not Files.
* Google Team Drive: Fixed changes.list parsing in case when Team Drive object itself is modified.
* Azure Files: Set root folder flags properly, so that top level folder cannot be used for sync.
* Browse Dialog: Allow Deleting Folder Bookmarks inside Accounts, not just whole Accounts.
* Browse Dialog: When Account has been deleted, set Current URL to previously seen account.
* CC Runner: When installing GoodSync by User then always reset EnterpriseRunnerConfig flag.
* Uninstaller: Fixes icon was not shown, could crash on Windows XP.
* SyncLib: Glue several Notes (Comments) together, separated by ‘; ‘.
* Sync Tree Direction User Change: Speed up processing, when many items are selected.
* Menus: Move New Job command from All menu to Job menu.
* Gs-Server on Windows XP: Fixed error: User Impersonation failed: acquire privileges.
* On File Change + Exclude Empty Folders: Fixed adding new file to empty folder does not get synced.
* Import: Re-Added Import of Old Format .TIX files.
* Licenses: Rename Pro License to Personal, clarified license language in the program and web site.
* Licenses: Updated License Agreement to reflect changed terminology.
* Gs-Server license: Do not check User and Session count when client from 127.0.0.1 comes in.
* gsync command line: more fixes to command line parser.
* Explorer Progress: fixed upload/download progress for many small files.
Version 10.7.6 Feb 02, 2018
* GoodSync Licenses: renamed ‘Enterprise Server’ to ‘For Server OS’.
* GoodSync Licenses: renamed ‘Pro (Fixed)’ to ‘Personal’.
* Browse Dialog, Multi-Select: Fixed opening unchecked folder could cause checking it and parents.
* WinFileSys + SMB: process deduplicated links, for which DeviceIoControl returns error 4390.
* Dropbox: Implemented download in blocks, this improves download of large files.
* Runners: Make their instance mutex names unique per profile, not per authed Windows User.
* gs-server: Fixed logs stopped writing after server-initiated restart.
* Fixed AuthCode Activation did not work.
* gsync command line: Fixed job-delete was not working.
* GoodSync.exe command line: Allow window size options to be combined with job commands.
* Command Line: Fixed Connectoid Options were not always making it into Jobs.
* Command Line: Re-Added options /exit and /exit-ifok, to be used in GoodSync GUI only.
* Fixed GoodSync MSI Installer shows warning on Windows Server.
Version 10.7.5 Jan 24, 2018
* Runner Service Setup: When setting up Runner Service, use full Domain\UserName, not just UserName.
* Goodsync2Go: Fixed installer of GS2Go, it was not working in 10.7.3-4 due to command line parsing issues.
* CC Runner Installer: Add new mode /cc-runner=update which updates CC Runner to the mode from last time.
* Fixed GoodSync GUI does not show state of GS Runner Service jobs.
* Ver 9: fixed installer, it also uses new gs-runner now.
* gs-server Unique Clients limitation: Increase it to Allowed 4 clients, show Client IP addresses.
Version 10.7.4 Jan 21, 2018
* Fixed GoodSync installer did not create proper Registry value to Run GoodSync When Windows Starts.
* CC Runner: fixed bug in upgrading, which could result in Runner being declared a new Runner.
* CC Runner: fixed upgrading using regular GoodSync-v10-Setup.exe installer was resetting CC Runner flag.
* GoodSync Connect Setup: Now always delete Old Users, so that only new New user is left.
* Gs-Server Web UI: Added warning about too many gs-server users, per license.
* Browse Dialog: Multi-Select: Fixed if only one Folder is Excluded, it becomes the new Sync Folder.
* Command Line: Fixed /analyze and /sync options of ‘job’ command were ignored if they come first.
Version 10.7.3 Jan 19, 2018
* Job Options -> General: Added option to Shutdown Computer after Job is finished.
* Job Options -> General: Added option to limit Max Time To Run (minutes).
* Program Options: When Retain Days changes, start complete cleanup with the new value.
* Job and Program Options: trim string values such as UserId or Smtp Host.
* SyncLib: Added File Size to Copy New/Over log message, when syncing.
* Installer: Fixed GoodSync GUI can be randomly started by Scheduler, esp if Avast is installed.
* Installer: speed up installation of GoodSync, fixed some issues.
* Browse Dlg: Multi-Select: If Include List is empty, still show Implied Checked checkbox.
* gs-server: Added Limitation on Number of Users and Number of Unique Clients, based on License.
* File Server License for GSTP gs-server: added new License for gs-server-based File Server.
* Scripts and Email: Added variables: %TSTART% %TFINISH% %TELAPSED%
* Command Line: improved command line parse, to catch more errors in CL options.
* sib-socket + SSL: Turned off TLS session cache on client side, only FTPS uses it now.
* Command Line: Discontinue parsing Jobs and Program Options in GS GUI, we have gsync for that.
* Added/Fixed policies: DisableAzureFile, DisableGDrive2, DisableGTeamDrive, DisableSharepoint.
* gsync: Added ‘auth’ command that creates new accounts (OAuth, browser auth) from command line.
* CC Runner: Added new Control Center GUI Runner, with Taskbar icon, that shows status of jobs run by CC.
* CC Runner Installer may install CC Runner as a Taskbar GUI or as a Windows Service.
* CC Runner can automatically update itself to latest version, if CC specifies AutoInstall option.
Version 10.7.2 Dec 29, 2017
* Added new Google Team Drive file system to GoodSync and GoodSync Explorer.
* Automatically start GoodSync GUI, if silent install is On and GS GUI was running before silent install.
* Installer: Make de-elevation to happen by starting GoodSync via Windows Task Scheduler.
* Installer: When installer start GoodSync GUI, make sure it goes on top of Z-order.
* Filters in Program Options: Show Global Filters: Exclude System / Hidden / Empty.
* Fix adding of Filter flags for Empty folders, when uniting Global and Job Filter.
* Fixed Delete Recycled and History Files was not deleting History DB.
* Jobs in Registry: Fixed crash in ver 9 when loading Jobs from Registry.
* Remove GoodSync-v9.exe from GoodSync v10 distribution, use ver 9 distro instead.
* Parallel Thread limits: increase to 64 for SFTP, FTP, GSTP.
* FTP: Added option ‘Require TLS session reuse on data connection’, On by default.
* FTP: Turn off this option to resolve connectivity problem with broken servers.
* More localizations for Group Names, etc.
Version 10.7.1 Dec 22, 2017
* Amazon CD: Fixed GetMetadataEndPoint Unauthorized Error 401.
* OneDrive: Add retry on 503 Service Unavailable.
* Progress: fixed progress reporting in simple uploads such as to GSTP.
* Parallel Threads: S3 and Azure: Increase max parallel threads from 20 to 64.
* Control Center Runner: Fixed few finishing lines of Job Run were not submitted.
* Control Center Runner: Summarize/Compress update-job-run requests, to reduce server load.
* Gsync /runner and /enter-runner: Allow only one instance of each per User.
* Program Options + Command Line: Add processing of Global Filters and some newer options.
* Browse Dialog + Filters + Multi-Select: multiple fixes, improve usability.
* Update DE localization, by Jan Leitner.
Version 10.7.0 Dec 15, 2017
* GSTP Sharing: Enable Sharing of Folder on Mediator: now Folders can be shared with other GoodSync users.
* GSTP Sharing: For now Sharing of Folder is done only in GoodSync Connect account Web GUI.
* GSTP Mediator: Remove Talkback processing, as it is 2 years old, so only really GS versions use it.
* Passwords: Add option Save Connect Passwords Locally Encrypted, it makes them non-portable, more secure.
* Program Options: Added Security tab, for the option above and CC admin credentials.
* Account Manager + OAuth2: new scheme of storing tokens and getting auth via Browser.
* OAuth2: maintain Refresh and Access Token in a separate cache, not to change Accounts.
* Office365/SharePoint: increase initial backoff timeout to 15 sec, on error 429.
* TeamSites/SiteRoot/SharePoint: Forbid # % characters in paths as it causes error 400 on uploads.
* Browse Dlg + Multi-Select + Links: fix handling of Links in Drilled and CopyAsIs job modes.
* Import: Fixed Import of a single job could destroy unnamed bookmarks, thus damaging other jobs.
* Reading Accounts and Jobs: Fixed recovery of broken Jobs file (with no Accounts file) causing problems.
* Explorer: do not allow any file/folder actions while folder is being listed.
* CheckSums: store CheckSum type, as relying on CheckSum size for typing does not always work.
* Updated Polish localization.
Version 10.6.8 Dec 01, 2017
* History Cleanup: Use History DB to speed up cleanup of history files.
* Recycled and History and Log Cleanup: now do it after every sync, as it runs faster.
* Recycled and History Options: change their names and description, to better explain what they do.
* Recycled and History + Direct Destination (No Temp): Use MoveFile, not CopyFile, to run faster.
* Filters: Do not apply Size and Time filters to Folders.
* Filters: speed up and simplify Filters processing.
* CheckSums: Fixed sometimes CheckSums of different types were compared.
* CheckSums: Do not use CheckSums of wrong type from the state file.
* CheckSums: Fixed uploading of Office file changed by server could result in conflict.
* Analyze: Fixed ListDir could be called on Files as if they were Folders, resulting in slowdown.
* Links + Exclude: Fixed Ignore Links was not always excluding Links nodes.
* Links + Browse: Drill Down to Folder Links in Browse Dlg + Multi-Select, if SymLinks option is Drill Down.
* gsync command line: Fixed command line options description and manual, to latest changes.
* OneDrive/Office365: Backoff on 429 Too Many Requests and Conflict 409 error with EditConflict.
* SharePoint 2013: Fixed ListDir return error when path points to a file or not found.
* SharePoint 2013: Backoff on 429 Too Many Requests and Conflict 409 error with ‘Save Conflict’.
* MTP: Fixed change file name case did not work properly.
Version 10.6.7 Nov 16, 2017
* Licensing Fixes: Auto Options are not available in Free version.
* Licensing Changes: Increase max files to 1000 in Free version.
* GSTP Client: When doing Disconnect, set SendRecvTimeout to 5 sec.
* GSTP Client: When talking to local elevated client, do not wait on reconnect.
* GSTP Client: check that server-id received from Server is not empty.
* GSTP Receiver: Do Not close socket on Receiver side after we send Disconnect verb.
* GSTP Receiver: Send info headers such as server-id.
* Azure (Blob) file system: Fixed large file uploads, more than 4 Gb.
* Filters: Fixed filter ‘/folder/’ with tail ‘/’ was not excluding folder.
* Separate Installer for GoodSync for Windows Server.
* Fixed Jobs File reading and import, so that Import does not repeat.
* Accounts File: improve locking of read/write of Accounts file.
* Ver 9: Move ver 9 version number to 9.16.7, to make it be in sync with ver 10.
Version 10.6.6 Nov 08, 2017
* Browse Dlg + One Driver: Fixed freezes and error when drilling down to top folder after OAuth.
* GSTP Forwarder Receiver: Do not report to Mediator errors caused by Forwarder Pipe disconnecting.
* GSTP Client: when client lost connection to Server do not do long reconnects, report to Mediator.
* Filters: allow [a-z] or [0-9] and other such character ranges in Filters, [ and ] mean [ and ].
* Filters: when adding Filters from GUI, turn [ into [ and ] into ].
* Filters: fixed several more exotic issues in exclusion and inclusion.
* On File Change: Add 1-min wait between Analyze and Sync, when Analyze produces Errors or Conflicts.
* Runner: Do not save changes by produced by Job Options checker.
* On File Change, Incremental Analyze: fixed error when file inside folder is reported before this folder.
* Fixed Free Space was not updated on Sync Tree file/folder Direction Change.
* Backblaze B2: Fix rare concurrency crash on folder delete.
* Licensing: Do not allow Auto jobs (Attended) to run in Free mode.
* Gs-Client/Gs-Server on Linux: Added support for Unix extended attributes.
Version 10.6.5 Oct 27, 2017
* Control Center Runner: Fixed job start and stop sequence, to improve reporting.
* Control Center: Fixed log lines sometimes glue together.
* Google Drive: make it work when changing existing empty UserId to new UserId from OAuth.
* Google Drive V2 and V3: change captions and help.
* FTP etc: When reading line, allow CR to be followed by non-CR/LF character.
* Windows FS: Use Backup Semantics for all CreateFile system calls, fixes Access Denied.
* Windows FS: Fixed MoveFile was giving up on Access Denied, now tries Copy + Delete.
* Browse Dlg: Fix Deleting Account used by Job is allowed, if bookmark inside Account is selected.
* gs-server: GetFileAcl: Fix error in returning GetFileAcl results.
* MTP: make progress processing work correctly.
* MTP: Fixed name-case renames of file and folders were not working in Explorer.
* ListServers: fixed copying credentials, fixes No Account error in Analyze after Browse.
* gs-server: /set-admin and /set-user options also set options in settings.tix.
* gsync command line: Left and Right folder of a Job: allow combining AM and Connectoid options.
Version 10.6.4 Oct 19, 2017
* MTP: re-add missing thread wrapper, it was causing CoInitialize not called (error 0x800401F0).
* Move/Rename: make it work for case-insensitive file systems, where only case of name is changed.
* On File Change: fix bugs and slowness, when change of one file/folder is received many times.
* On File Change + Incremental Analyze: fix bugs in folder processing.
* On File Change + Incremental Analyze + Filters: apply all filters, so that filtered items are ignored.
* On File Change + Progress: show progress of Incremental Analyze too.
* Runner + Gs-server Options: gs-server now applies Program Option on a command from Runner.
* Runner: If user with old jobs.tic never runs GS GUI, still convert jobs.tic to new format.
* S3 + Wasabi: Wasabi can do Upload in Parts, so allow multi-part upload.
* User Stopping Jobs: Fixed urgent job stop (two or more Stop clicks) was not always processed.
* On Schedule: fixed normalization of Schedules, it could fix DayOfWeek to 0 when not needed.
* Browse Dialog: fixed non-translated GSTP email can make it into Account Manager.
* Locks: Consider lock files that are older than 2 days abandoned and delete them as such.
* Move creation of gsdata folders from Start of Sync to Start of Analyze.
* Explorer: When renaming file or folder, check that destination name does not already exist.
* gs-server: fix command line processing and diagnostics.
* NAS: Added support for Synology DS418j (Realtek 1296 platform).
Version 10.6.3 Oct 12, 2017
* OpenSSL: Add no-asm option to x64 builds, that fixes crashes on some processors.
* Crash Catcher: add more catchers for crashes, to improve diagnostics of crashes.
* Better random number generator, with proper initialization of OpenSSL.
* Mediator: Fixed OTP was not sent by email, on initial OTP generation.
* Mediator Web Site: Add Password Change form, fix OTP usability issues and bugs.
* Web UI: Allow entering One Time Passwords (OTP) from Web UI, for multiple users.
* Web UI: Do not create New GoodSync Connect user in Web UI, use Mediator Web Site.
* Web UI: better display of Mediator registration status for the User.
* GoodSync Connect Setup: always show No-Mediator option, fix bugs and crashes.
* GSTP: Fix progress not reported in GsUploadFileBlock, in the tail part.
* CC Runner: Fixed Big Log chunks not accepted by CC, so submit large logs in smaller 16 Mb chunks.
Version 10.6.2 Oct 05, 2017
* Runner: Fix worker thread closing sequence, it could cause rare crashes.
* On Schedule: When Hour=NN is specified and Minute=0 is not specified, add Minute=0 automatically.
* On File Change + Stop: When User stops an OFC job, do not stop File Monitoring.
* Auto Jobs + Stop: Stop of one AutoRun job now does not reset Waiting To Run Status for all jobs.
* gs-server settings: save changed file upon generation of Device ID, even if original file was not present.
* OneDrive of MS: Fix SiteRoot uploads of files with ‘ in file name was not working.
* Gs-Server: Add One Time Password support in Web UI Setup for NAS.
Version 10.6.1 Sept 29, 2017
* Azure Files: Add Windows Azure Files API file system, was Azure Blobs only.
* Fix handling of must-drill-down OneDrive files/folders (appear in Windows 10 Fall 2017 Update).
* Auto Jobs: Fix on a rare occasion Job in Auto Mode not start when required by external event.
* GSTP forwarders: Add SSL certs to all Official and Default forwarders.
* FTP + On Folder Connect: Fix OFC was not detecting Connect/Disconnect.
* Explorer: fix navigation when clicking bookmark in bookmark list for file system.
* Explorer: Disable all Commands when tree node is being expanded.
* GSTP: Implemented One Time Passwords (OTP) and Client DeviceId.
* GSTP: You can turn on OTP in https://www.goodsync.com/gs-connect/user-account
* GSTP: Prefer Emails as UserIds, they are also used in One Time Password auth.
* When OTP is On, you will receive Email with OTP every time you use a new Device.
GoodSync client will request One Time Password sent in Email.
* GSTP: OTP is requested when doing GoodSync Connect Setup and Browse dialog.
* GSTP: Each client/server now sends DeviceId, ComputerId, and Device Description.
* GSTP: Both email and old-style GS Connect UserId may be used to authenticate.
* GSTP: New Account Form: Add ReCaptcha to filter out robots.
* Official Forwarders: use Forwarder IP name, not IP address, to please security.
* Official Forwarders: use port 443, not 80 for SSL comms, to please security.
* Receiver: Fix incorrect reporting of connections to Official forwarders.
* OTP + gs-server: allow OTP in /set-admin=user_id:password[/otp-value]:sys_user:[sys_pass]
* OTP + gsync: allow OTP in new command line options /can-otpN=yes, /otpN=string.
* Cleanup Logs: Avoid recursive cycling via symlinks, by limiting number of folder levels to 50.
* GSTP progress: show progress when is being added to at the tail.
* Enterprise Policies: fix non-enforcement of NoAutoUpdate policy.
* Runner Setup: If Runner Service user and this Windows user differ, issue warning.
* Runner: Change gs-server settings on a cue from CC only if Runner is elevated.
* Azure: fix space and # encoding issues that could cause Not Found for files and folders.
* Google Drive: Fix Not Found error, that usually occurs on lock.gsl.