- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don’t want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable (uses a settings file under the AppData folder) executable.
- A potato. No, seriously, you need a reasonable computer.
- Microsoft Windows Vista/ Win7 /Win8/Win8.1/ Win10
- . Net Framework 4.5
ScreenToGif 2.19.2 更新記錄：
• German, Korean, Polish, Swedish, and Russian translations were updated.
♦ For some users, a crash was happening when trying to use Caption or KeyStrokes features.
♦ Some tooltips were not translatable.
ScreenToGif 2.19.1 更新記錄：
• Chinese (Simplified) translation was updated.
♦ The Enter key was not working as the shortcut key for the panels on the Editor window.
♦ The cursor following feature was not working when the key used to temporarily disable the repositioning was not set.
ScreenToGif 2.19 更新記錄：
• You can set the recorder window to follow your mouse cursor.
• You can add drop shadows (you can also set as an automated task).
• Now you can add the progress overlay as a task.
• Now you can add the border overlay as a task (also, you can set your border to expand outwards the frame).
• Encodings done with FFmpeg have now a progress indicator.
• The color selector has now a slider for the transparency and an eye dropper for sampling colors from your screen .
• You can control the starting number for the progress text when displaying the current/total number of frames.
• You can view the current time (cumulative) of the project based on the current selected frame (Statistics tab).
• There’s a more reliable feedback sending mechanism in use.
• You can now insert lower case letters at the key strokes editor.
• Added option to not loop the animation during playback.
• Swedish and Korean translation were updated.
• Added Vietnamese translation.
♦ The screen recorder was pausing the recording when the windows were being dragged.
♦ Some typos were corrected.
♦ The triangle shape was impossible to use when regional/number settings were using comma as decimal separator instead of a period.
♦ Other types of progress overlays were shifted 1 frame ahead, so the last frame will represent 100% of the progress.
♦ When trying to edit the key strokes, there was a case in which you could not, because of a faulty validation preventing you from opening the window to edit.
♦ When manually switching from a zoom different than 100% (example: 140%) back to 100% and later opening and closing a panel,
the zoom would go back to the zoom 140% instead of staying at 100%.
♦ The tooltips for some buttons are now translatable.
♦ Fixed issues with some windows not opening at the correct position.
♦ Fixed the delay rounding for encoders v1 and v2, since gifs can only have delays of multiples of 10ms in each frame.
ScreenToGif 2.18 更新記錄：
• Аddеd ѕuрроrt fоr рrеѕеtѕ/рrоfіlеѕ fоr FFmреg vіdео еnсоdіng fеаturе, ѕераrаtеd bу fіlе tуре.
• Кеуѕtrоkеѕ: Тhе арр wіll dіѕрlау „Сtrl“ іnѕtеаd оf dіѕрlауіng „Соntrоl“.
• Uрdаtеd thе Коrеаn trаnѕlаtіоn.Вug fіхеѕ:
Тhе рrосеѕѕ thаt сhесkѕ іf thеrе ‘ѕ аlrеаdу а fіlе wіth thе ѕаmе nаmе wаѕ сhаngеd. Nоw іt ѕhоuld bе ѕmооthеr.
Іn Орtіоnѕ > Аbоut, thе Gіttеr lіnk wаѕ ореnіng оthеr wеbѕіtе bу mіѕtаkе.
Тhе tаѕk thаt аltеrѕ thе dеlау оf frаmеѕ wаѕ nоt wоrkіng.
Тhе trаnѕіtіоn „Fаdе tо соlоr“ wаѕ еndіng wіth а frаmе nоt 100% оf thе ѕеlесtеd соlоr.
ScreenToGif 2.16 更新記錄：
• Added FFmpeg as an optional encoder for Apng.
• Updated the German and Russian translations.
♦ A message about a missing FFmpeg instance was not interactive.
♦ When loading images, if those images were not in the correct format, the app would not encode properly as Apng.
♦ There was an issue with one of the numerical input fields not working as expected (with numbers being typed).
ScreenToGif 2.15.2 更新記錄：
• Updated the Russian, Italian and Dutch translations.
♦ The Apng export option was not working properly, the transparency and the repeat mode were broken.
♦ When selecting a folder to save a Apng file, only the extension *.apng was being displayed (the extension *.png was left behind).
♦ The keyboard shortcuts for the recording were not working when in full screen mode.
ScreenToGif 2.15.1 更新記錄：
• Updated the Dutch and French.
♦ The FFmpeg/Gifski integration was not working.
♦ Some minor visual tweaks.
ScreenToGif 2.15 更新記錄：
• The algorithm that analyzes each frame, looking for pixels changes, is now a bit faster.
• You can now add basic shapes. This feature is still experimental and there’s more shapes to be implemented.
• You can now export your project as a PSD file.
• Updated the French and Russian translations.
♦ When opening the app via the “Open with” context menu, Gifski and FFmpeg were not being found (if they had a relative path).
♦ Also, it was fixed some other issues related to selecting the FFmpeg/Gifski files when the previous path was relative.
♦ The app could crash when editing key strokes of a project.
♦ It was impossible to undo the “Remove duplicates” action when using the option “Don’t adjust”.
♦ Also, because of that bug, when applying the “Remove duplicates” action with other option than “Don’t adjust” and later applying with that option, the app would crash too.
♦ Board recorder: When trying to discard a recording, the app could crash.
♦ With the new recorder UI, when changing from selecting a Region/Window to selecting a Screen, the Accept/Retry/Cancel UI was appearing when it should not.
♦ Small adjustments with the new recorder UI for high DPI screens.