AdGuard 是拥有可获取最佳网络冲浪体验所需全部功能的独特程序。其组合了世界上最高级的广告拦截器，隐私保护模块以及家长控制 – 可协同任何浏览器和应用工作。AdGuard for Windows 提供给您可靠易于管理的直接保护，无需您参与网页过滤器的载入。AdGuard 会移除所有烦人的广告，弹窗，拦截危险的网站，不允许任何人跟踪您的在线活动性。安装 AdGuard for Windows，您将看到因特网应有的 — 干净与安全。
当今的网络上总是有人在想着窃取您的数据。AdGuard 有专用的模块以防止此类事情的发生。广告试图潜入网页的方式越来越有创意，我们要采取相应的措施。我们打赌您喜欢在 Youtube.com 上看视频，不喜欢广告。我们也是！很幸运，AdGuard 不会使视频广告例外。视频广告不仅很恼人，而且也在消耗您的时间。
用 AdGuard，您可以找到更好的方式去消耗您的时间。有时您的浏览器对于您的隐私就是一个敌人，它会跟踪您的位置并泄露 IP 地址。不要让其得逞。代替简单的隐藏您在线配置，您可以为以其他人的身份出现并匿名浏览。
AdGuard 可拦截各种广告，弹窗，视频广告，横幅广告等 — 它将消除它们全部。由于在后台静寂过滤及网页装饰处理，您将会看到之前访问过的网页更加干净。
使您远离钓鱼有害的网站及恶意广告。 AdGuard 依靠我们的数据库检查您访问的每个网页以拦截任何恶意内容和潜在的危险请求。
AdGuard 可抵抗监视您的各种跟踪器和分析系统。其可拦截第三方 cookies，隐藏您的 IP 地址并提供其它丰富的功能以保护您的个人数据。
操作系统：Windows XP SP3，Vista，Win 7，Win 8，Win 8.1，Windows 10
浏览器：Microsoft Edge，Internet Explorer，Google Chrome，Opera，Yandex Browser，Mozilla Firefox 及其它浏览器
AdGuard for Windows版本 6.4.1814.4903 更新记录：
This version makes a strong accent on the Networking issues. This doesn’t mean everything else was abandoned, on the contrary, there’s been a lot of ad blocking- and UI-related fixes and improvements, just the network-related fixes happened to be the most important ones.
[Fixed] Unrelated TCP connections get reset when starting AdGuard service #2291
AdGuard needs to reset connections when it starts/restarts its service in order to properly filter them. What AdGuard doesn’t have to do is to reset connections that it is not going to filter anyway. So from now on, it won’t do it, as simple as that.
[Fixed] Avast Free prevents AdGuard from suppressing QUIC #2310
The current way of whitelisting apps from filtering for WFP driver has been extended to TDI driver. It allows to avoid compatibility issues with other software, especially with antivirus software.
[Improved] TLS version has been upgraded #2337
Up to this moment we were using a draft of TLS 1.3 technology ([#2155](https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows/issues/2155)), as we always want to be at the cutting edge. Now, as TLS 1.3 standard was officially accepted by IETF, we are happy to say that AdGuard supports the most modern encrypting standards.
[Improved] Popup Blocker has been updated to v2.5 #2295
Popup Blocker is an extension (userscript) that is added to AdGuard by default. As it’s clear from its name, it helps block various popup windows (most of which are all kinds of ads). It’s been around forever, but the new version for the first time features its own UI accessable from “Extensions” settings tab. You can whitelist websites there or disable notifications for certain websites. The blocking capabilities have been improved too, of course.
[Changed] TLS 1.2 is used by default if Avast is detected #2368
As we’ve said earlier, TLS 1.3 is the current standard, but some antiviruses still use v1.2, notably Avast. We would like to completely switch to v1.3 but have to take this into consideration.
[Fixed] Application update resets Assistant settings and restores deleted extensions #2365
There won’t be enough fingers combined on hands of all people in our office to count the number of times users complained about this issue. One of our current priorities is to make the process of updating AdGuard as smooth as possible, and certainly preserving users’ settings is a big step in that direction.
- [Fixed] Duplicate EV certificate messages #2282
- [Fixed] Twitch desktop app is not filtered #2289
- [Fixed] PopupBlocker is not updated alongside AG update #2354
- [Improved] Popup Blocker extension has been updated to v2.5.8 #2351
- [Improved] Custom filters URL parsing #2280
- [Improved] URL exclusion blocking rules are now created with
importantmodifier by default #2305
- [Changed] AdGuard now asks for a reboot after TDI driver update on Windows 7 #2364
- [Fixed] Firefox 64-bit handshake issues with some domains #2347
- [Fixed] QUIC v44 is not blocked properly #2335
- [Improved] AdGuard now checks on installation if the TDI driver is not registered yet #2321
- [Changed] Clickable area for “Close” button for AdGuard notification has been increased on Windows 7 #2319
- [Changed] Highlighting color for the whitelisted requests in Filtering Log #2358
- [Fixed] AdGuard remembers the last displayed settings tab after closing #2317
- [Fixed] The Assistant icon appears in full screen mode on YouTube and Twitch #2309
- [Fixed] Move the assistant icon back to the right corner #2314
- [Fixed] “Hide your referer” checkbox state is not transmitted properly to web reporting tool #2286
- [Fixed] Duplicate “Trial is expiring” message #2287
- [Fixed] AdGuard fails to start service #2339
- [Fixed] Crash on multiple tray clicks right after the installation #2340
- [Fixed] “Service failure” tile and “Trial expired” tile appear simultaneously #2342
- [Fixed] Crash upon opening the Filtering Log #2346
- [Fixed] Update AG icon to high resolution version #2341
- [Improved] Suppress the
AdguardSvcprocess memory leak #2114
- [Fixed] Crash while closing from tray #2252
- [Fixed] Crash after auto-update on the application startup on Windows 7 #2290
- [Fixed] An error while parsing the userscript metadata #2311
- [Improved] A privacy-friendly protocol is now used for the parental control web service #2316
- [Improved] Localizations have been updated, new languages have been added (Slovenian, Czech, Belarusian) #2361
Adguard v6.4.1814.4903 Final