ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 是一款使用非常广泛的RAW编辑和专业数字资产管理工具，ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019完美定位为您满足数字摄影工作流程任何部分所需的唯一软件，支持通过GPU加速调整图层。现在，通过更多的方式来控制您的照片操作，灵活的移动导入，促进生产力的工具等等，Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 可以轻松获得快速，惊人的效果。
The world’s first digital asset manager and RAW editor with layers, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 is the answer to your creative graphic and photography needs. Renowned for its organizational prowess, parametric photo editing power, and performance-based adjustment layers, this GPU-enriched software gets you back out behind the lens faster. Now featuring facial recognition, even more ways to non-destructively target specific areas of your image, flexible color control, tools expediting your DAM productivity, and much more, Photo Studio Ultimate makes it easy to push boundaries and unlock your creative potential.
Organizing has never been this personal. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019’s Face Detection & Facial Recognition tool will find the humans in your photographs so that you can name the individuals for quick searching and isolating. ACDSee will immediately learn which names to put to which faces. Never lose grandpa again! Save hours of tedious manual skimming. Keep photos distinguished by client, family member, or person of interest.
Import / Export Develop / Edit Presets
Distribute your presets to others by exporting, or relish in others’ work or processing you did in the past by importing.
Improved Black & White
In Black & White mode, increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target.
Seamlessly color grade your images by importing and applying LUTs as colorful Edit mode filters.
Colors in Contrast
Adjust contrast in specific tones and target precise brightness ranges to bring out contrast details in highlights or shadows.
Develop Mode Brush Additions
Brush on boosts in vibrance, saturation, hue, brightness, and contrast, color overlays, or tweak temperature, tint, and tone curves in parts of your image without affecting others, or apply them in gradual progressions using linear and radial gradients.
Adding metadata prompts ACDSee to automatically advance to the next image, allowing you to organize entire folders without moving your hands from the keyboard.
Develop Settings Pane
View adjustments made to your images in Develop mode, copy those adjustments and paste them onto other images, or restore the image—all from within the convenience of Manage mode or View mode.
Support for HEIF
Decode HEIF files—a high efficiency media container format type for images and image sequences—in ACDSee Photo Studio.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 Release Notes
ACDSee Ultimate 2019 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 2000D (EOS Rebel T7, EOS Kiss X90, EOS 1500D)
- Canon EOS 4000D (EOS Rebel T100, EOS 3000D)
- Nikon 1 S2
- Nikon Z7
- Panasonic FZ-83
- Panasonic LUMIX ZS200 (DC-TX2, DC-TZ200, DC-TZ202, DC-TZ220, DC-ZS220)
- Pentax K-S2
- Pentax KP
- Sony A7 III (ILCE-7M3)
- Sony RX100 VI (DSC-RX100M6)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Face Detection & Facial Recognition: automatically identify faces and assign names to the detected faces
- Develop mode brushes now include Vibrance, White Balance, Color Overlay, Color EQ (Saturation, Brightness, Hue, and Contrast), and Tone Curves
- Improved Convert to Black & White tool in Develop and Edit mode: can increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target
- Import and apply Color LUTs in Edit mode
- Support for HEIF: decodes this high efficiency media container format for images and image sequences
- Auto Advance: adding metadata prompts ACDSee to automatically advance to the next image
- Develop Settings pane: displays adjustment settings made to your images in Develop mode
- Import and export Develop and Edit mode presets
- Import and export ACDSee Actions
- Luminosity Selection: creates selections based on the brightness in images
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts in Manage mode
- Copy and paste masks
- Improved Curve control
- Added Process drop-down menu in Manage mode
- Increased the number of cells in Quick Categories and Keywords table
- Doubled the Exposure range in Develop mode
- Doubled the Highlight Enhancement range
- Improved brush panel workflow in Develop mode
- Added Smart Erase to Repair tool in Edit mode
- Added an extra brush in Develop mode
- Added Adjustments tab in Print dialog
- Added AutoSave in Edit mode options
- Added option to resize by percentage in Batch Export
- Added support for underscore as separator in Import dialog
- Added ability to undo/redo individual sliders in Develop mode
- Actions Browser can only be invoked in one instance of ACDSee Manage mode.
- Drag and drop from mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work but dragging and dropping from mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when camera is connected to computer via USB cable, Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import media through card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer’s color profile for any additional layers.
- .acdc format is not supported in Develop mode.
- In ACDSee Layered Editor, when using Move tool, you cannot add masks.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in certain scenarios.
- Color images turn to black and white when added as layers on grayscale images.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Ultimate 2018 and Professional 2018 are supported in ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019.
- ACDSee Actions created in Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Ultimate 2018 and Professional 2018, as long as the features used were in ACDSee Ultimate 2018 and Professional 2018
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, & Windows 10 (64-bit editions only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+
- Microsoft DirectX 10 or higher
- Windows Media Player 9.0